Posted by Snow Addicted Saturday, November 23, 2013
You got to hand it to them, they got the job done.
Source: Unofficial Networks
- I Thought Winter Where I Live Was Bad… Then I Saw This SNOWPOCALYPSE. Unbelievable.
- Ice Driving On Frozen Lake In Western Norway
- The World's Largest & Deepest Lake, 25-million-Years Old Is Really Pretty When It's Frozen
- The Coolest Music in the World: Listen to Siberian Ice Drummers Use Frozen Lake Baikal as an Incredible Musical Instrument
- Kamchatka, Russia! Is This the Most Magical Cave in the World?