A group of Siberian percussionists have become an internet hit with an exhibition of ice drumming on frozen Lake Baikal. In minus 20C, they found by pure chance that the one metre thick ice has a distinctive and haunting rhythm all of its own, reported the Siberian Times.
Source: Daily Mail
- Way Way Way Up North, There’s A Performance Hall. And What They Do There Is Simply Awesome.
- Really Cool Music: Creative Norwegian Musician Creates Ice Instruments
- This First Photo Was Taken Just Before He Went To Bed. When He Woke Up The Next Day… My God
- The World's Largest & Deepest Lake, 25-million-Years Old Is Really Pretty When It's Frozen
- You Will Not Believe How These Russians Get This Car Out Of A Frozen Lake