I Captured The Finnish Night Sky
These images of night sky were captured by me between years 2011 and 2016. Most of the places you see in these photos are located in Southern Ostrobothnia, Finland.
Source: Bored Panda
- You’ll Never Believe What This Family Saw in the Sky Outside Their House in Finland.
- Go Skiing in Oulanka National Park in Finland
- Stunning Finland Night Photography by Mikko Lagerstedt
- Shimmering Aurora in Enigmatic Lapland, Finland
- Am I Dreaming? This Park Turns Into An Illuminated Forest At Night.
- 10 Tree Roots Winning Their Battle Against Concrete
- This Little Known Place Way Up North Is Perfection. And I Had No Idea It Even Existed Til Now.
- Snow Swimming Championship In Finland
- Visit Finland - Snowboarding And Freestyling
- Glass Igloos with Magnificent Northern Lights Views in Finland
I Captured The Finnish Night Sky Reviewed by Eli Snow on 2:13 AM Rating: