These Skiers Turned The Streets Of Boston Into An Insane Ski Park.
While most Massachusetts residents were digging out from the 68 inches of snow that fell in February, these two dudes were turning the city of Boston into their own personal amusement park. Luckily, they also captured it all on film.
Clayton Villa and Cam Riley hit the snow streets with camera, mounted to both a helicopter and a car. Then, they turned the city into a skiers paradise: Jumping off high ledges onto huge snow piles, skiing down streets, and making the rest of us supremely jealous that we don't have skills like this. Check out their epic winter adventure in the video below.
Source: Teton Gravity Research Via Life Buzz
- A Skier Miraculously Survives A Fall That Should Have Been Fatal
- They Ski Down Something Most People Stay AWAY From… And The Footage Is Truly Scary.
- Must Watch: Léo Taillefer Puts Down One Of The Most Fun Lines Ever Shot With A GoPro
- What It’s Like to Descend a Mountain as One of the World’s Best Skiers
- Most Insane Ski Line EVER
These Skiers Turned The Streets Of Boston Into An Insane Ski Park. Reviewed by Eli Snow on 2:11 AM Rating: