A Camouflaged Snow Leopard Gave These Skiers The FRIGHT Of Their Lives.
A group of skiers had quite the scare as they skied down a mountain in Gulmarg, in the northern state of Jammy and Kashmir. Owen Lansbury from Australia filmed the surprising and tense encounter with a snow leopard.
American tour guide, Dave Marchi almost ran over the animal who was camouflaged by the snow. In the video, you can hear a woman telling Lansbury to stop skiing. The peaceful stand-off didn’t last long. “I stopped just as it huddled in the snow, where it stayed for about a minute checking us out,” says the 42-year-old.
Snow leopards live in the mountains in Central Asia, found in altitudes from 9,000 to 16,000 feet. The large cat is an endangered species due to poaching, loss of habitat, and climate change. It is estimated there are only about 6,000 snow leopards left in the world. The king of the mountain left the group alone but not before letting out a “solid roar.”
Source: PreviousNext Via Life Buzz
- Can You Spot the Snow Leopards in These Photos?
- These Skiers Turned The Streets Of Boston Into An Insane Ski Park.
- A Skier Miraculously Survives A Fall That Should Have Been Fatal
- They Ski Down Something Most People Stay AWAY From… And The Footage Is Truly Scary.
- Must Watch: Léo Taillefer Puts Down One Of The Most Fun Lines Ever Shot With A GoPro
- Professional Skier Straps A GoPro To His Helmet. What Happens Next Will Leave You Amazed.
A Camouflaged Snow Leopard Gave These Skiers The FRIGHT Of Their Lives. Reviewed by Eli Snow on 10:11 AM Rating: