How to Walk on Ice
Icy conditions are no fun, especially if you have poor balance. If you shift your center-of-gravity over your front facing foot instead of splitting it evenly between your feet, you can more easily walk across icy surfaces without falling quite so much. Penguins have figured this out, as have many who live in areas covered by ice for weeks each year.
- Lava Vs Ice! It's The Battle Of All Battles! Who Will Win?
- Collapse Video Of A Glacier The Size Of A City | You’re Going To Find This Hard To Believe!
- That's Genius! How to Make Fire from Ice
- Ice On A Building Roof Collapses In The Most Epic Avalanche Possible. Must See!
- Top 10 Amazing Sites Created by Snow and Ice
How to Walk on Ice Reviewed by Eli Snow on 8:23 AM Rating: